Research and Publications
The Research and Publications is the fundamental to further the interests of Dalits, Adivasis and Other Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including the minorities. Accordingly, National Confederation of Dalit Adivasi Organisations undertakes number of researches and publishes its research for the public good.
Researches by NACDAOR explore the status of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes that include the Minorities vis-à-vis their problems, concerns, needs and on necessary interventions. Research also addresses the efforts and interventions by the Government, Private Sector, Civil Society and other Solidarity groups that have empathy towards the cause of the Dalits.
These reports and their results are actively used by the organisations of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Minorities to present their case strongly for mobilizing the public opinion for the furtherance of their cause.
NACDAOR also publishes many of these researches and other material from time to time. These publications explain about the work being carried out and related impacts on the people. Most of our publications are open source and could be used freely. Due credit for the use of report is highly appreciated.
1. Millennium Development Goals
National Confederation of Dalit Adivasi Organisations (NACDAOR) has published a number of status reports on the status of Dalits, Adivasis and Muslims and Millennium Development Goals. These reports are:
- National Status Report on Dalits and Millennium Development Goals
- Millennium Development Goals and Muslims
- Millennium Development Goals and Dalits in Bihar
- Millennium Development Goals and Dalits in Jharkhand
- Millennium Development Goals and Dalits in Uttar Pradesh
- Millennium Development Goals and Dalits in Odisha
- Sahastraabdi Vikas Lakshya and Dalits: Ek Sthiti Report (Hindi)
2. The Crisis of Malnutrition in India: A Dalit View Point
3. State Specific Nutrition Report Cards on Dalits:
Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal and Uttarakhand.